This is the second guitar from Vasilis Vasileiadis that we have the chance to offer you. Like the first one, the sound quality is stunning and the craftsmanship incredible. This double-top sings like a Hauser or a Friederich. This one is a little bit louder than the former one which was already loud.
Vasilis DT is slightly heavier than the usual German DT, which is due the back and sides which are double. Whereas some DT tends to be too boomy with a short sustain. Vasilis DT is closer to a traditional guitar with a great balance between projection and sustains and most importantly very thick warm notes. The response is very close to a traditional guitar.
The video review will only be available mid-December, to keep you waiting here are the video of the 2018 guitar that we had from Vasilis.
The quality of the lutherie is amazing and the sound impressive. The setting is perfect. Here is some information on the guitar :
- Doubletop using Nomex core and Canadian Cedar (inner and outer layer)
- Back and sides are in Brazilian Santos (outer layer) and African Mahogany (inner layer)
- Neck: African Mahogany reinforced with two carbon tubes
- Fretboard: African ebony with elevated-fingerboard
- string length: 65 cm
- French shellac for the soundboard and synthetic oils for the back and sides
- Schaller Grand Tuner Hauser-snakewood
- carved headstock, soundport, and bridge
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569