As you know Daniel Friederich guitars are the most sought classical guitars in the world. Every week we receive from all over the world inquiries of players on Daniel Friederich guitars. So it is not surprising that prices are skyrocketing. As an important guitar dealer, we have noticed that the demand for Friederich largely exceeds the demand for old legendary guitars such as Fleta, Hauser of Romanillos. Here is one of the very best Daniel Friederich that we are offering at an exceptional price due to its condition.
Here is a great Friederich for sale from 1974 No 394 cedar top Indian rosewood. This Friederich from 1974 is from Daniel’s best year and the story said that when Alexandre Lagoya (who was a famous French player) heard that guitar, he rushed at Daniel’s workshop to ask for the same guitar. This guitar is surely one of the best sounding Friederich that we have had.
The guitar is all original and the price takes into account some small issues which do not interfere with the sound quality:
- Frets, saddles, tuners, and polish are all original
- Whereas many Friederich owners took the decision to repolish their guitars at a certain time of use, none of the 2 owners decided to repolish the guitar so you have the warranty to have the same sound as a genuine Daniel Friederich but they are some playware marks, some scratches and part of the polish went off (mostly where the body touch the guitar )
- The guitar after a couple of years after being build had a small accident (a fall) and the top of the guitar has been repaired by Daniel Friederich himself – 2 cracks (that is hardly visible depending on the light on the top)
- Then the guitar has been stored in a very bad case and the back of the neck had to be repaired with a tiny piece of wood (see picture)
- Original wood case
Last but not least, the guitar has been assessed by Daniel Friederich on the 10th of December 2010 and Daniel Friederich wrote a small memo in Spanish that the guitar was a great guitar (see picture attached).
To show you the guitar properly we shoot 4 videos :
- a video of the presentation of the guitar
- a full review of the guitar by Philippe
- two sounds samples:
- Carcassi demo
- Fortea and HVL demo
Most importantly, the guitar plays more than great, with a perfect set up and a wonderful sound.
Although we know many Friederich owners who might sell one day or another their guitars, it has been very difficult to find a Daniel Friederich at a price which seems to be reasonable – although the prices were already very high. Daniel Friederich guitars are surely the best classical guitars, the demand is high and every month we receive emails from players searching for a Daniel Friederich, surely the best value in terms of top classical guitars and that they will again re-evaluate over time. Because we have access to a large number of Daniel Friederich in France, we try to offer the Daniel Friederich for sale at a price the guitar which allows the buyer to have a reasonable benefit when reselling.
The Daniel Friederich classical guitars from the ’80s are among the best Friederich produced. Daniel’s classical guitars are now a standard like Steinway for the Piano. Balance, projection, and sweetness of the trebles . These classical guitars remain unique and some of the most highly searched classical guitars.
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569